- Learn about the good and bad types of cholesterol
- Find out the function of cholesterol molecules
- Find out about the risk factors associated with high cholesterol
- Find out what affects cholesterol levels
- Find out how to lower cholesterol naturally
In this 1 hour class learn ways to improve your cardiovascular health with simple tips. Find out why cholesterol in food is not the culprit for high cholesterol levels in the body.
Thursday, May 25th 6:00pm. 1.5 hours including Q & A $25 per person.
All community education Workshops & Courses are run by our team of qualified Health Professionals & include Q & A, take home notes and discount offers.
Workshops are discounted for existing clients.
If you would like us to come to you to deliver a Workshop on any of the above topics please get in touch with us.