Arthritis seems to be an inevitable aspect of aging. While this is true, there are some things we can do to prevent the deterioration from happening so quickly and so soon with targeted nutrients and anti-inflammatory’s. We take a look at the pathology of arthritis, the wear and tear forms and the inflammatory types that are on the increase. We look at diet and how this contributes to arthritic pain, and what types of exercise we should be focusing on. We also want to invite younger people to participate in this talk, particularly if you have had injuries, played sports or have signs of arthritis starting to show.
- Learn about the types of arthritis
- Learn the physiology of cartilage breakdown and repair
- Learn about the correlation between diet and inflammation
- Learn what types of foods can help to lower inflammation
- Learn how to exercise to protect your joints not harm them
- Learn how to treat inflammation with herbs so you don’t have to rely on drugs which are associated with unwanted side-effects
This class will help to educate and empower you to take control of your health and to take better care of yourself – saving you time and future suffering.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Come along and find out why this truism will always be – well, true!
Thursday, June 22nd 6:00pm. 1 hour plus Q & A. $20 per person. Handout with notes to take home included.
All community education Workshops & Courses are run by our team of qualified Health Professionals & include Q & A, take home notes and discount offers.
Workshops are discounted for existing clients.
If you would like us to come to you to deliver a Workshop on any of the above topics please get in touch with us.