The Apothecary Supermarket Tours are here!
Once a month The Apothecary nutritionist Simone and her baby Eddie will be at a supermarket near you offering nutritional advice, to help you make the right choices at the supermarket.
She will deliver ethical, nutritional, budget conscious advice for anyone wanting to know what products pass Simone’s nutritional test! She will outline whether the food contains any harmful ingredients.
On the 1st Monday of each month meet Simone at 11am by the entrance of the Supermarket and ask any questions on the nutritional quality of the food you want to buy.
- July 2nd – Riccarton Pak’n’Save
- August 6th – St Martins New World
- September 3rd – Ferrymead Countdown
- October 1st – Wainoni Pak’n’Save
- November 5th – Moorhouse PaknSave
- December 3rd – Countdown Papanui
Please register by purchasing a ticket – $15 per person. We want to keep to a maximum of 10 people per visit.