Karen Murrell Lipstick
We love Karen Murrell Lipsticks! This has to be the most perfect lipstick range. Bold colours, creamy, delicious, edible ingredients that feel amazing on the driest lips. Not only can you feel safe knowing the ingredients are 100% safe but the colours last all day and that is no exaggeration!
- Image 1 – Violet Mousse is a stunning natural pink that has become our most popular Karen Murrell lippy for 1 reason. All fair complexions can wear this as a daily lippy with a tough of highlighted pink on the lips. It is a fab colour and one that will always remain popular because of suitability to be worn everyday.
- Image 2 – True Love is Karen’s rendition of a classic red lipstick that is reminiscent of a meeting with a lover. One of 3 reds in Karen Murrell’s collection this is a signature colour, sweet, bold, and bright, True Love is a favourite in my red collection.
- Image 3 – Sugar Rush is sweet like candy, a glamorous pink that the blonde haired among us can pull of so well. One of many pinks in Karen Murrell’s collection this is a young, sweet, carefree and vibrant pink that will lift any spirit, whether seen or worn.
- Image 4 – Scarlet Blaze is for the dark beauty. A bold plum which looks completely natural on an olive complexion this is truly a wonderful colour that can safely be worn everyday for a lipstick queen who loves to feel bold.
- Image 5 – Sand Storm is the perfect nude. Pale out the lips to accentuate the eyes with this sandy matte finish. Smokey eyes and nude lips, scrumptious statements can be made with a good nude. This is it.
- Image 6 – Rymba Rhythm is a delicate red for the first time red lippy wearer. This provides a soft red which one feels notably comfortable in. This red can be easily worn during the day and it has a classic matte finish.
- Image 7 – Red Shimmer is a brighter red for the evening out. This lippy has a glossier finish and a sparkle that its name hints at ,making it a perfect red for the night out. Red Shimmer can also be worn during the day for a lighter complexion who can’t go a day without red. This light red is it.
- Image 8 – Racy Rata is a pink plum, a gorgeous lipstick for the darker or lighter toned due to its two toned palette. Suitable for more than one skin type this lipstick is a bold daylight lippy or a sexy night time number. It can do both quite easily.
- Image 9 – Poppy Passion is a gorgeous pink, delicate and subtle, yet bright and luxurious at the same time. A light pale skin will soak this up and create a backdrop for pure pink to shine, or a darker skin may use the pink to show off and create a scene! Suitable for more than one skin type this lipstick is a bold daylight lippy or a sexy night time number. It is a pink that can do both quite easily.
- Image 10 – Pink Starlet is a gorgeous deep pink, luxurious and feminine. A pink that is easy to wear daily yet makes you feel lifted by the ample colour. Your lips will soak this up. Being a shade or two darker than your own this pink will make you feel good which is why it is popular in natural lippy consumers handbags.
- Image 11 – Peony Petal is a lighter shade of coral, compare it to a nude coral if you will. A daytime peach, great for red heads, and blondes alike. Peachy, nude, subtle and light – this shade is one you can wear with your favourite pastels on a summers day.
- Image 12 – Moisture Stick is the gorgeous Karen Murrell hydration without the shades of pink, red and brown. Lipbalm, lip gloss, use it on alone to enhance your natural lip colour. If you don’t feel like wearing lipstick you can still be with Karen Murrell lippy. Enjoy the waxy hydration when out in the wind or sun.
- Image 13 – Magenta Moon is slightly purple tinged yet deep pink. This is a beautiful pink for the seasoned lipstick fiend. A berry bold pink that is not delicate but special in its tone of Magenta. You can do what you like with this lipstick – you are a seasoned lipstick wearer after all.
- Image 14 – Lavender Laughter is another nude, this time a purple tinged nude. This is a beautiful shade for light lips. Lilac, lavender and other purple plants come to mind with this shade of Karen Murrell. We enjoy this on an Autumn or Spring day to accentuate the colours of the seasons along with our light, bright wardrobe.
- Image 15 – Fuchsia Shock is another pink form the Karen Murrell collection, this time a playful bold pink. This is a beautiful shade that will create a confidence in the wearer over and over. A sexy pink which is alluring and promising. Who wouldn’t wear this? It is a favourite of some of our regular customers. Wear this day and night on a date or out having fun with the girls. As the name suggests this rich pink is not to be missed!
- Image 16 – Cordovan Natural is a gorgeous subtle brown from Karen Murrell. This is a beautiful shade that will end up being a go-to natural lip shade, with hints of coffee brown. Darker skin tones may prefer browns to pinks or lighter skin tones may prefer browns on some days. Again a great complement for the smokey eyes look. This is a creamy natural lip shade that highlights lips, keeping it subtle for the wearer. A top seller for this reason and Karen’s own go to colour.
- Image 17 – Coral Dawn is as it reads – a glorious Coral, bright and sexy for those bright summer days. Come summer this is our most popular shade that will end up being a go-to for work, beach or play, with hints of mandarin and orange. Lighter, freckly or darker brown skin tones may like this colour. It is exotic and simply deliciously fun to wear.
- Image 18 – Carnation Mist is a pink with tonnes of sweetness. It is part neutral and part bold, one that lifts tired lips and keeps it natural at the same time. A suitable lipstick to stand out but one that remains subtle. Great for day and night.
- Image 19 – Camellia Morning is a rose pink with tonnes of sweetness. It is part neutral and part bold, subtle yet glamorous, it is a lighter hue yet still bold. Think roses and old fashioned goodness. A great lipstick for those who like to wear pink on a daily basis.
- Image 20 – Orchid Bloom is a lovely natural nude colour with a touch of pink. A delicate colour that you can easily wear daily.
- Image 21 – Blushing Rose is the perfect shade to give warmth to pale skin. This is a subtle nude pink that has just enough colour to warm your lips beautifully. Subtle enough for everyday but enough depth of colour for wearing out for dinner in the evening.
- Image 22 – Bordeaux rouge is an intense, deep berry, this is a regal lip colour that will command attention. On dark heads it looks completely natural.
- Image 23 – Haute boheme is a warm metallic bronze, it gives you a touch of glamour wherever you go. Reflecting light and drawing attention this brings up any evening outfit.
- Image 24 – Crown Jewel is a dazzling copper colour with maximum impact and a royal touch. If you want bronze and gold in one then Crown Jewel is the one for your night out.
In a clever twist Karen Murrell uses Cinnamon oil to help to plump the lips. Not only that but this is a Kiwi crafted New Zealand product. Enjoy!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters; Isopropyl Jojobate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Alcohol; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Cera Alba (Beeswax); Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Limonene; Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Cinnamal; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea); Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Oil; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil; Linalool; Eugenol; Tocopherol.
Apply to lips daily.
Some people may be allergic to some ingredients. Please check the label and patch test before using.
Camellia morning, Carnation mist, Coral dawn, Cordovan natural, Fuchsia shock, Lavender laughter, Magenta moon, Moisture stick, Orchid bloom, Peony petal, Pink starlet, Poppy passion, Racy rata, Red shimmer, Rymba rhythm, Sand storm, Scarlet blaze, Sugar rush, True love, Violet mousse